Translate

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Taboo Toyboys & Not Very Freebies

Greetings all!

For no particular reason I feel the need to mention just how hot Scarlet Johansson is, both in general and in the sci-fi action film Lucy, which I caught at the cinema yesterday. It's a very good film, by the by. Go see it!

The weather has taken a turn for the wet so I've been writing like a woman possessed! Hot on the heels of my last story, Mother's Secret Sissy Son, I've just published another story of shocking lust of the most taboo nature.

My Taboo Toyboy tells the tale of Shauna, a bored housewife in her mid-forties. Shauna discovers a new lease on life when she meets Jason, a 23 year old stud who loves and would do anything for her.

Shauna wants to make their first time extra-special. When out shopping for some new lingerie, something to drive her young buck wild, Shauna stumbles upon his dark secret. Her toyboy is also out shopping for underwear. He is out shopping with a woman from Shauna's past she never expected to see again. Her estranged twin sister.

I'm making My Taboo Toyboy an Amazon exclusive for the first 90 days, just to see what happens. Get it........... here!

Get a load of the sexy cover:






Now, when last I chatted at ya, I promised Mother's Secret Sissy Son would be free across the board. Trying to get Amazon to make it free has been like trying to stop a fat man eating doughnuts. Impossible. So if you want to pick it up for nothing, head on over to the likes of Smashwords or Barnes & Noble. If you want to be lovely and my favouritest people in the entire world, then feel free to pay 99c or 77p or however much your regional version of Amazon demands!

Until next time, stay taboo!

ZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment