Translate

Thursday 26 June 2014

Out of this world!

Greetings! Fans, haters, proudly perverted - how the devil are you all?

I'm in high spirits. June has been a fun month for me. The weather in Stonehenge has been lovely (except today - rain rain rain) and I recently had a very relaxing week off work. The summer solstice was last weekend and I had a rare old time hobnobbing with various druids and drunken, doped up hippies. A Gandalf-esque druid tried to marry me off, but I was having none of it! Living in sin is much better...

You'll start seeing a lot more of my work in the coming weeks. I have just published a new story (more of which in a moment) and my paranormal, psychedelic erotica 'Deflowered' will soon be released as part of a bundle with 10 other beastly works of sex and the modern monster.

I've also had a look at the pricing of my last story 'All You Can Eat'. Perhaps $2.99 was too much for this, admittedly hot as hell, slice of food-based erotica. I've reduced it to $0.99 for a while, but I might just change my mind so you'd better snap it up while you can! It will shortly reflect the new price on Amazon (damn 12 hour wait) but is already reduced on Smashwords. Click that link, you know you wanna!

Now back to the story I just finished publishing. It is the first in another proposed series entitled 'Memoirs of a Tabloid Journalist'. The conceit is this: my darling grandmother passed away, leaving me the contents to her bank vault. She was a tabloid journalist and left me cuttings, clippings, recording and notes of all the stories she had published, as well as a few that didn't see the light of day.

The first story I stumbled upon was only prevented from being published when the subject of the piece withdrew his consent.

Enough of the preamble, Zara, you sexy slut! I hear you shout. What's the story about?!

First of all, rude! Second of all, the story is about an unassuming man named Harold from the north of England, one night he finds himself beamed aboard the craft of a mysterious species from outer space. The reason for his abduction? He has been hand-picked to breed with a female inhabitant Bastet, a planet populated by hybrid humanoid-feline creatures. Will Harold engage in an interplanetary act of carnal desire, or refuse and risk the wrath of the owners of an INTERGALACTIC STUD FARM?


It is hot and sexy and positively out of this world! Only $0.99 on both Amazon (where it will appear shortly) and Smashwords. Click on that link baby, click it real good.

I'll blog at you again when the bundle including Deflowered has been released. I believe it will be $0.99 for 11 hot stories. Fantastic fucking value for money.

Until then....

Stay abducted!

ZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment