Translate

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Hump Day Lesbians, Oh My!

Happy Hump Day everybody.

To celebrate the worst of the week being over, I just published my latest story.

Taken By Her Trainer is the story of a young lady, Karen, who is delighted to hear the news her husband is due home from a tour of duty in the Middle East in only 3 months. That is, until she takes in the full extent of her weight gain since his departure.

Determined to return to the lean, svelte, sexy bride her husband left behind, she spends all the hours she can at the local gym. A ladies only establishment, she soon strikes up a friendship with Sammy, a popular Personal Trainer. With Sammy's help Karen finds the weight just dropping off. The pair become close. Very close. Perhaps too close.

One quiet afternoon, after a successful work-out, the pair retire to the sauna where Sammy leads Karen on an unexpected and erotic journey into a Sapphic sexual awakening....

I can honestly say it is my best story yet. Available on Smashwords now (and Amazon soon) for only $0.99!

Here's the sexy cover:

Edited by my good friend Quentin Scott, photo credit to a very gifted individual Anton Belovodchenko.

My first 3 stories are all still available and all good value for money:

Lust & Loch Ness: Loving The Monster
Naughty Home Movies
Deflowered

Stay Big & Beautiful

ZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment