Translate

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Naughty Home Movies

Dear readers, where does the time go?

It only feels like yesterday I was notifying you of the release of my first ever published story Lust & Loch Ness: Loving The Monster. So much has happened since then. I've been prepping several stories for publishing, all of the naughty variety you'll be pleased to hear! Each one is coming (wink wink) along nicely and I'm very pleased to announce I have published my second story on Smashwords.

Naughty Home Movies is the name and it's a short story detailing the sexy antics of a young married couple, Neil & Amanda, after they accidentally leave a dirty home movie in a video camera they loan to their friend Gemma.

It is a story that is hot as hell, if I do say so myself, and I highly recommend it. It's only $0.99 US so go on, give it a shot! Just look at the awesome cover my friend Ashley Jay Allen rustled up for me:


The link to the Smashwords page for Naughty Home Movies is above, but I will give it to you again...hard. ;-)

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/423002

If you do feel the temptation to purchase it, please do me a favour and write a review. Even if it isn't a good review, I would really appreciate the feedback and become a better author as a result.

Stay randy!

ZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment